Communication Skills Introduction
Communication is an art of exchanging information,ideas,thoughts and attitudes from one person to the other person.In simple words it’s an interaction among human beings and transmitting the information to one another.
It is a two-way process of reaching mutual understanding, in which participants not only exchange their information but also create and share the meaning of it.
In the below article,we are learning about the different types of communication skills and thier importance in our day to day life.
They are :
- Verbal (sounds,language and tone of voice)
- Aural (listening and hearing)
- Non-verbal (facial expressions,bodylanguage and posture)
- Written (journals,emails,blogs and text messages)
- Visual (signs,symbols and pictures)