The ability to see things in funny or the way in which People can see the things are funny or the quality of being funny.
Ex: Robert has good sense of humor(i.e. he is able to see the things in a funny way).
Benefits of Humor:
- It helps to form a stronger bond with people.
- It also helps to maintain a good & health relationship with others.
- Only when you’re happy, you are healthy.
- Using humor on sensitive issues strengthen the relationship.
- Acts as a stress buster.
- Distracts the person from thinking about counter arguments.
- Overcomes the problem and makes use to think.
- Humor and playfulness can losses you up, energize your thinking levels & inspire you.
- A well-timed joke can ease a tense situation and help you resolve the issue.
- It distracts our perspective, make things less overwhelming.
- It just makes you feel good.
Health Benefits of Humor:
- It lowers your blood pressure.
- It exercises your muscles, including your abdomen and diaphragm as well as those in your thorax, neck, shoulders, face & scalp.
- It strengthens your immune system decreasing stress humor.
- It deepens and so, improves your breathing.
Negative Impact of humor:
- Things might end up getting out of hand.
- Someone might end up feeling bad or hurt.
- Feels uncomfortable.
- At times humor may rise to disputes.
- Perception of thinking differ.
- Sensitive people, hurt get easily.
- Sometimes might end up the relationships.