1. What is computer vision ?
Answer: Computer vision is a Subset of AI. It is an interdisciplinary scientific field that deals with how computers can be made to gain high-level understanding from images or videos.
2. What are languages supported by Computer vision ?
Answer: C++, Python, Matlab are the languages supported by computer vision.
3. What are computer vision libraries ?
Answer: OpenCV – python, Java are the computer vision libraries.
4. How many algorithms in opencv ?
Answer: They are about 2500 optimized algorithms.
5. What are machine learning algorithms available in opencv ?
Answer: They are as follows;
– Normal Bayes Classifier
– K-Nearest Neighbors
– Support Vector Machines
– Decision Trees
– Gradient Boosted Trees
– Random Trees
– Extremely randomized trees