1. Define Brightness?
Answer: Brightness of an object is the perceived luminance of the surround. Both objects with different surroundings would have identical luminance but different brightness.
2. What Is Meant By Machband Effect?
Answer: Machband effect means the intensity of the stripes is constant. Thus, it preserves the brightness pattern near the boundaries, these bands are called as machband effect.
3. Define Sampling And Quantization?
Answer: Sampling means digitizing the co-ordinate value (x, y).Quantization means digitizing the amplitude value.
4. What Are Sampling And Quantization?
Answer: Sampling means digitizing the co-ordinate value (x, y).Quantization means digitizing the amplitude value. Several rods are connected to one nerve end. Hence it gives the overall picture of the image. This is also known as thin lightvision.
5. Differentiate Photopic And Scotopic Vision?
Answer: Photopic vision /Scotopic vision
– The human being can resolve the fine details with these cones because each one is connected to its own nerve end.
– This is also known as bright light vision.