Dimensions of Emotional Intelligence
As we discussed about what is the Emotional Intelligence in our previous tutorial. Now, in this tutorial, Let us discuss about the five dimensions of Emotional Intelligence.
Dimensions of Emotional intelligence:
- Self Awareness
- Self Management
- Social Skills
These are of intra personal skills, Where in it ideals with ability to understand and apply personal emotions.
- Emotional Self Awareness
- Self actualization (Realization or fulfillment of one’s talent)
- Assertiveness (Self Confident)
It is an intra personal skills, where one has to recognize, understand, express, their own motions.
- Self control
- Trust worthiness
- Conscientiousness (one must be conscious)
- Adaptability (Adjust to new conditions)
- Innovation (Always think new ideas)
They have to motivate towards themselves. Self control their emotions in order to achieve their goals.
- Achieve their goals
- Must have commitment towards their goals
- Initiative (adapt new ideas)
- Optimistic (must think in positive way)
One must understand the feelings, emotional perspective of others.
- Relate to service orientations
- Must develop understanding skills in others
- Must provide political awareness
They deal with Interpersonal relationships (Ability to establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships noted for their intimacy).
- Must be able to influence others
- Must be fluent in communication
- Must be able to solve conflicts
- Building bonds relationships