As we discussed about what is the Emotional Intelligence in our previous tutorial. Now, in this tutorial, Let us discuss about the five dimensions of Emotional Intelligence.
Dimensions of Emotional intelligence:
- Self Awareness
- Self Management
- Social Skills
These are of intra personal skills, Where in it ideals with ability to understand and apply personal emotions.
- Emotional Self Awareness
- Self actualization (Realization or fulfillment of one’s talent)
- Assertiveness (Self Confident)
It is an intra personal skills, where one has to recognize, understand, express, their own motions.
- Self control
- Trust worthiness
- Conscientiousness (one must be conscious)
- Adaptability (Adjust to new conditions)
- Innovation (Always think new ideas)
They have to motivate towards themselves. Self control their emotions in order to achieve their goals.
- Achieve their goals
- Must have commitment towards their goals
- Initiative (adapt new ideas)
- Optimistic (must think in positive way)
One must understand the feelings, emotional perspective of others.
- Relate to service orientations
- Must develop understanding skills in others
- Must provide political awareness
They deal with Interpersonal relationships (Ability to establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships noted for their intimacy).
- Must be able to influence others
- Must be fluent in communication
- Must be able to solve conflicts
- Building bonds relationships