Emotional Intelligence plays a crucial role in day-to-day life to understand the feelings of oneself & others. Also, to manage them appropriately and respond in an accurate way. Below we have given some suggestions for developing your Emotional Intelligence.
Top suggestions for developing your Emotional intelligence:
- Become emotional literate.
- Label your feelings, rather than calculating people or situation.
- Distinguish between thoughts & controls, criticize, judge & lecture.
- Take more responsibility for your own feelings.
- Use your feeling to make decisions.
- Use feelings to set & achieve goals.
- Feel energize not angry.
- Use feelings to help, show respect for others.
- Validate other people’s feelings avoid people who invalidate you.