Top 100+ Python interview question and answers
I will introduce you 100+Top most frequently asked Python interview question and answers. It is the one-stop resource from where you can boost your interview preparation.If you are aspiring to start your career in the Python programming language, then you must know the Frequently Asked Questions in any Python Interview to help you out, we have gathered a list of Python interview questions. Mastering these questions would help you in cracking the Python Interview at a very first attempt. Let’s jump into the question and answer part.
It covers most of the concepts, features and also has some questions directed towards the application of concepts and features. With this Q&A list, you would be able to prepare for any Python theoretical interview.
1. Name few Python modules for Statistical, Numerical and scientific computations?
2. Is Python object oriented? what is object oriented programming?
3. What is PYTHONPATH?
4. What is namespace in Python?
5. Is python case sensitive?
6. What is type conversion in Python?
7. What is the difference between Python Arrays and lists?
8. How to comment multiple lines in python?
9. How are classes created in Python?
10. What is scheduling?
11. How do you do data abstraction in Python?
12. Define encapsulation in Python?
13. Does python make use of access specifiers?
14. How to create an empty class in Python?
15. What is the difference between .py and .pyc files ?
16. What is the difference between NumPy and SciPy?
17. What is TkInter?
18. Does Python supports interfaces like in Java? Discuss.
19. How will you capitalize the first letter of string?
20. How will you convert a string to all lowercase?
21. Does Python have OOps concepts?
22. What is Polymorphism in Python?
23. How are Phon blocks defined ?
24. When would you use triple quotes as a delimiter ?
25. How to use GUI that comes with Python to test your code?
26. Explain pickling and unpickling?
27. What is PEP 8?
28. What are Python decorators?
29. What is Dictionary or List comprehensions are?
30. What are the built-in types in python?
31. What are supported data types in python?
32. How will you remove last object from a list?
33. How will you reverse a list?
34. How to get indices of N maximum values in a NumPy array?
35. How many kinds of sequences are supported by Python? What are they?
36. What is lambda in Python?
37. Why lambda forms in python does not have statements?
38. In Python what are iterators?
39. In Python what is slicing?
40. What is docstring in Python?
41. How to display the contents of text file in reverse order?
42. What Is %S In Python?
43. Is A String Immutable Or Mutable In Python?
44. What Is The Return Keyword Used For In Python?
45. What Is The Return Value Of The Trunc() Function?
46. How can you copy an object in Python?
47. Explain with example how can convert a number to a string?
48. What is the difference between range and Xrange?
49. Explain how to delete a file in Python?
50. Explain how can you generate random numbers in Python?
51. Is It Mandatory For A Python Function To Return A Value?
52. What Is The Purpose Of Id() Function In Python?
53. What Does The Len() Function Do In Python?
54. What Is Whitespace In Python?
55. What are the tools that help to find bugs or perform static analysis?
56. Explain how can you access a module written in Python from C?
57. Explain what is the common way for the Flask script to work?
58. Mention the use of the split function in Python?
59. Mention the use of // operator in Python?
60. Explain how can you make a Python Script executable on Unix?
61. How are arguments passed by value or by reference?
62. How will you share global variables across modules?
63. Mention what are the rules for local and global variables in Python?
64. What is module and package in Python?
65. Is Flask an MVC model ?
66. What Is A String In Python?
67. What Is Slicing In Python?
68. What Is The Index In Python?
69. How Do We Write A Function In Python?
70. What Is A Function Call Or A Callable Object In Python?
71. What Is “Call By Value” In Python?
72. What Is “Call By Reference” In Python?
73. What Does The *Args Do In Python?
74. What Does The **Kwargs Do In Python?
75. What Does The __ Name __ Do In Python?
76. When Should You Use The “Break” In Python?
77. What Is The Difference Between Pass And Continue In Python?
78. What Does The Chr() Function Do In Python?
79. What Does The Ord() Function Do In Python?
80. What Is Rstrip() In Python?
81. What Is Isalpha() In Python?
82. What Does Join Method Do In Python?
83. What Does Title() do In Python?
84. What Makes The CPython Different From Python?
85. What Is GIL In Python Language?
86. How Is Python Thread Safe?
87. Is Python List A Linked List?
88. What Are Errors And Exceptions In Python Programs?
89. Explain the Difference Between an Iterator And Iterable?
90. How Does The Ternary Operator Work In Python?
91. What Does The “Self” Keyword Do?
92. What Are The Different Methods To Copy An Object In Python?
93. Which Package Is The Fastest Form Of Python?
94. List Down Some Of The PDB Commands For Debugging Python Programs?
95. What Is The Command To Debug A Python Program?
96. Where is math.py (socket.py, regex.py, etc.) source file?
97. How do I find undefined g++ symbols __builtin_new or __pure_virtual?
98. Explain Control flow statements?
99. What is File Handling?
100. What is Abnormal Termination?
101. Explain OS Module?
102. What is Hierarchical Inheritance?
103. What is Try Block?
104. Explain Modules Search Path?
105. Why don’t my signal handlers work ?
106. How to execute a loop ten times ?
107. What is the structure of a for loop ?
108. What is the structure of a while loop?
109. Differentiate between append() and extend() methods.?