1. Explain how can you access a module written in Python from C?
Answer: By using the below method we can access a module written in Python from C
Module = =PyImport_ImportModule(“<modulename>”);
2. Explain what is the common way for the Flask script to work?
Answer: The common way for the flask script to work is either it should be the import path for your application or the path to a Python file.
3. Mention the use of the split function in Python?
Answer: The split function in python is used to break a string into shorter strings using the defined separator and also gives a list of all words present in the string.
>>>4 5 6 7 >>>l=list(map(int,input().split())) >>>print(l) Output-: [4,5,6,7]
4. Mention the use of // operator in Python?
Answer: An // operator is used for Floor Division operator , which is used for dividing two operands with the result as quotient showing only digits before the decimal point.
5. Explain how can you make a Python Script executable on Unix?
Answer: It involves with 2 things.
1. Script file’s mode must be executable and
2. The first line must begin with # ( #!/usr/local/bin/python)
6. How are arguments passed by value or by reference?
Answer: Python is an object and all variables hold references to the objects. If reference values are according to the functions; then the result you cannot change. Hence, you can change the objects if it is mutable.
7. How will you share global variables across modules?
Answer: By a single program we can share global variables across modules by creating a special module.
Import the config module in all modules of your application.
The module will be available as a global variable across modules.
8. Mention what are the rules for local and global variables in Python?
Answer: Local variables: If a variable is assigned a new value anywhere within the function’s body, it’s assumed to be local.
Global variables: Those variables that are only referenced inside a function are implicitly global.
9. What is module and package in Python?
Answer: A module is the way to structure program. Each and every Python program file is a module, which imports other modules like objects and attributes. Package of modules are the Python program folders . A package can have modules or subfolders.
10. Is Flask an MVC model ?
Answer: Flask is a minimalistic framework which behaves same as MVC framework. So MVC is a perfect fit for Flask, and the pattern for MVC