1. What is the full form of SEM?
Answer: SEM stands for Structural Equation Modeling.
2. Which function performs classical multidimensional scaling?
Answer: classical multidimensional scaling function is used to perform cmdscale()
3. Define isoMDS().
Answer: This function is defined under the MASS package which performs nonmetric multidimensional scaling.
4. Which function perform individual difference scaling?
Answer: It is done by indscal() function to perform individual difference scaling.
5. What is pvclust() function ?
Answer: It comes under the pvclust package which provides p-values for hierarchical clustering.
6. Define cluster.stats() ?
Answer: It is define in fpc package which provide a method for comparing the similarity of two clusters solution using different validation criteria.
7. What we use party package?
Answer: It is used to provide a non-parametric regression for ordinal, nominal, censored and multivariate responses.
8. Which package provide the bootstrapping?
Answer: Boot package is used which provide bootstrapping.
9. Define MATLAB package.
Answer: Matlab package includes those wrapper functions and variable which are used to replicate matlab function calls.
10. What is the use of Matrix package?
Answer: Matrix package includes those function which support sparse and dense matrices like Lapack, BLAS etc.