1. How impossible values are represented in R?
Answer: Impossible values are represented as NaN in R.
2. Which command is used for storing R object into a file?
Answer: Save command is used for storing R objects into a file.
3. Which command is used for restoring R object from a file?
Answer: load command is used for storing R objects from a file.
4. What is the use of coin package in R?
Answer: Coin package is used to achieve the re randomization or permutation based statistical tests.
5. Which function is used for sorting in R?
Answer: order() function is used to perform the sorting.
6. What is the use of tapply?
7. When the application object does not handle an event, and then happens?
Answer: The event will be dispatched to your delegate for processing.
8. In what way app specific objects store the app contents.
Answer: The app specific objects are Data model objects that store app’s contents.
9. Explain the purpose of using UIWindow object?
Answer: UIWindow object coordinates the one or more views presenting on the screen.
10. Tell me the super class of all view controller objects.
Answer: UIView Controller class.