1. Why search() function is used?
Answer: search() function helps to see that which packages are currently loaded.
2. On which type of data binary operators are worked?
Answer: Binary operators are worked on matrices, vectors and scalars.
3. What is the use of doBY package?
Answer: It is used to define the desired table using function and model formula.
4. Which function is used to create frequency table?
Answer: Frequency table is created by table() function.
5. Define loglm() function.
Answer: Loglm() function is used to create log-linear models.
6. What is the use of corrgram() function?
Answer: corrgram() function is used to plot correlograms.
7. How to create scatterplot matrices?
Answer: Pair() or splom() function is used for create scatterplot matrices.
8. What is the use of diagnostic plots?
Answer: It is used to check the normality, heteroscedasticity and influential observations.
9. Define anova() function.
Answer: anova() is used to compare the nested models.
10. What is cv.lm() function?
Answer: It is defined under the DAAG package which is used for k-fold validation.