1. Category : Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Health Care, Machine Learning, Software
2. Domain : Machine Learning
3. Founders : Tathagato Dastidar, Apurv Anand, Bharath Cheluvaraju, Rohit Pandey
4. Established : Jul 24, 2015
5. Number of Employees : 51-100
6. Operating Status : Active
7. Funding status : Series C
8. Website : www.sigtuple.com
9. Country : Bangalore, Karnataka, India
10.Latest in News: –
SigTuple provides intelligent screening solutions to aid diagnosis through AI-powered analysis of visual medical data. The company aims to revolutionize the global medical diagnostic space through data-driven intelligence. It is a data-driven, machine-learned, cloud-based solution for the detection of anomalies and trends in medical data, which improves the accuracy and efficiency of disease diagnosis.
SigTuple building an artificial intelligence (AI) platform called Manthana, which helps us analyze visual medical data efficiently and has enabled us to work on five major high-volume, screening processes of the healthcare industry.
Shonit is a complete peripheral blood smear analyzer solution which automates the routine tasks like differential counts and provides a screening solution for various parasitic infections like malaria and disorders like anemia And starts by capturing images of blood smear slides with a phone fitted on a microscope and images are analyzed on cloud using state of the art image processing and deep learning techniques.
After serum chemistry and blood, urine analysis is the most common pathology test and our urinalysis solution detects substances like crystals and casts, cellular material like epithelial cells, RBCs and WBCs, and also calculates related volumetric parameters.
Aadi is one of the core aspects in infertility investigations for measurement of male fecundity in clinical andrology and our capability, Aadi, uses state-of-the-art artificial intelligence techniques.
Dhrishti (Retinal Scans Analysis):
The solution covers two major imaging modalities used by ophthalmologists to examine the inner eye (retina).
- Fundus Photography: This captures images of the fundus (back wall) of the eye – covering the retina, the optical disk and the macula and is a more popular screening procedure of the two.
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Images: This provides high-resolution cross-sectional views of the internal retinal tissue of the eye and is a more recent development and hasn’t caught on as much as fundus photography, especially in developing countries like India.
Chest X-Ray Analysis:
The chest x-ray is the most common diagnostic scan performed in radiology and reveals images of the heart, lungs, blood vessels, ribs, etc. They are building a screening solution for chest x-rays, which separates the normal cases from those having abnormalities and points out the abnormalities (fractured ribs, lung infections, etc.) when present.
SigTuple aims at training various kinds of AI models on it, and wish to provide an insightful and interactive report to medical specialists.