Top 40 SQL interview question and answers
I will introduce you Top 40 most frequently asked SQL interview question and answers. It is the one-stop resource from where you can boost your interview preparation.If you are aspiring to start your career in the SQL programming language, then you must know the Frequently Asked Questions in any SQL Interview to help you out, we have gathered a list of SQL interview questions. Mastering these questions would help you in cracking the SQL Interview at a very first attempt. Let’s jump into the question and answer part.
1. What is DBMS?
2. What is RDBMS?
3. What is SQL?
4. What do you mean by a Database?
5. What are Tables and Fields?
6. What is a primary key?
7. What is a unique key?
8. What is a foreign key?
9. What do you mean by joins in SQL?
10. Name any 4 types of Joins and Explain ?
11. What is normalization?
12. What is Denormalization.
13. What are all the different normalizations?
14. What is a View?
15. What is an Index?
16. What are all the different types of indexes?
17. What is a Cursor?
18. What is a relationship and what are they?
19. What is a query?
20. What is subquery?
21. What are the types of subquery?
22. What is a stored procedure?
23. What is a trigger?
24. Explain the difference between DELETE and TRUNCATE commands?
25. Explain, What are local and global variables and their differences?
26. What is a constraint?
27. What is data Integrity?
28. What is Auto Increment?
29. Difference between Cluster and Non-Cluster Index, Explain?
30. What is Datawarehouse?
31. What is Self-Join?
32. What is Cross-Join?
33. What is user defined functions?
34. Explain types of user defined functions?
35. What is collation?
36. Explain different types of collation sensitivity?
37. Advantages and Disadvantages of Stored Procedure?
38. What is Online Transaction Processing (OLTP)?
39. What is CLAUSE?
40. What is recursive stored procedure?