1. Explain different types of collation sensitivity?
Answer: Following are different types of collation sensitivity -.
1. Case Sensitivity – It deals with A and a and B and b.
2. Kana Sensitivity – It deals with Japanese Kana characters.
3. Width Sensitivity – It deals with Single byte character and double byte character.
2. Advantages and Disadvantages of Stored Procedure?
Answer: Stored procedure can be used as a modular programming – means create once, store and call for several times whenever required. Stored procedure helps to support faster execution instead of executing multiple queries and also reduces network traffic and provides better security to the data.
Stored procedure can be executed only in the Database and utilizes more memory in the database server.
3. What is Online Transaction Processing (OLTP)?
Answer: Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) manages transaction based applications which can be used for data entry, data retrieval and data processing. OLTP makes data management simple and efficient.
Example – Bank Transactions on a daily basis.
4. What is CLAUSE?
Answer: SQL clause is defined to limit the result set by providing condition to the query. Clause usually filters some rows from the whole set of records.
Example – Query that has WHERE condition
Query that has HAVING condition.
5. What is recursive stored procedure?
Answer: A stored procedure which calls by itself until it reaches some boundary condition. This function or helps programmers to use the same set of code any number of times.